Please support our local food banks by bringing a few non-perishable food items to the ball game October 2nd.
(Rockwood vs Oneida) Thank you for your support.
All students will receive free breakfast and lunch through Dec.31st
ROCKWOOD AT MEIGS COUNTY FOOTBALL FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18: NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE. IF YOU TRAVEL TO MEIGS COUNTY WITHOUT A TICKET, YOU WILL HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME AND GAS. Tickets will be offered to the parents of players & cheerleaders first on Monday & Tuesday. Any remaining tickets will be offered to the general public beginning on Wednesday. Tickets are $7. Players & cheerleaders need to see Coach K for tickets. The general public will purchase tickets at the RHS main office.
RHS Sporting Event Procedures
1. Temperature checks will be done before paying & entering. Anyone above 100.4 will not be admitted.
2. Masks are required for everyone above the age of two. Exceptions: If a person has an underlying medical condition, masks are not required.
3. Seating will be marked off. If an individual chooses to sit in a designated seat not to be used, they do so at their own risk. At the soccer field: there are two sets of bleachers. We recommend that you bring chairs to sit in to meet social distance guidelines. You may also want to bring an umbrella as you are in direct line of the sun.
4. Football Seating: Rows marked with yellow tape are not to be used. If you sit in these rows, you do so at your own risk.
4. Admission:Football:$7 at the gate. $6 if you GoFan app on cell phone. Football Season Pass on GoFan app: $30. Does not reserve a seat, just admission. BEST VALUE!!! The website address for GoFan: https://app2.gofan.co/app/school/TN11350. There is a service charge using the GoFan app.Soccer: $5.
5. Concession Stand: Football: will be run by the band boosters. COVID-19 regulations will be followed.Every safety procedure will be taken regarding the handling of food and drinks.
6. Reserved Seat Season Tickets: Reserved seat only-$40. Parking Pass only-$25. Reserved seat season ticket + parking pass-$60. Make check payable to Rockwood High School. Mail to: Rockwood High School, 512 West Rockwood Street, Rockwood, TN 37854. We will mail ticket/pass back to you.
7. No tailgating on school ground this season. This is due to COVID19 regulations. Thank you for your understanding.