Senior portraits make-up day will be Monday, Nov. 9th from 8am to 10am
The board voted and approved that beginning Friday, Oct 2,2020 all K-12 students will learn remotely on Friday of each week until Dec 18, 2020.
Also, that beginning with the 2nd nine weeks period, parents who make a choice of in-person or remote learning must stay with the choice they have made for the full nine weeks
Starting next week, we will be offering meals for Friday and the weekend to be picked up on Fridays at designated sites or via delivery for those who sign up and are approved. These meals will include 3 breakfast and 3 lunches to cover Friday through Sunday. We will continue to do this through December 18th. I am attaching the Google form sign up sheet if you would like to start. This opportunity is available for all children 18 years old or younger, so any younger siblings in the household will also have access to meals. BASP and Pre-K will have meals available on Friday.
Designated sites for pickup: Dyllis Springs Elementary School Harriman High School Midtown Elementary School Midway Middle School Roane County High School Rockwood High School
All students will receive free breakfast and lunch through Dec.31st
RHS Sporting Event Procedures
1. Temperature checks will be done before paying & entering. Anyone above 100.4 will not be admitted.
2. Masks are required for everyone above the age of two. Exceptions: If a person has an underlying medical condition, masks are not required.
3. Seating will be marked off. If an individual chooses to sit in a designated seat not to be used, they do so at their own risk. At the soccer field: there are two sets of bleachers. We recommend that you bring chairs to sit in to meet social distance guidelines. You may also want to bring an umbrella as you are in direct line of the sun.
4. Football Seating: Rows marked with yellow tape are not to be used. If you sit in these rows, you do so at your own risk.
4. Admission:Football:$7 at the gate. $6 if you GoFan app on cell phone. Football Season Pass on GoFan app: $30. Does not reserve a seat, just admission. BEST VALUE!!! The website address for GoFan: https://app2.gofan.co/app/school/TN11350. There is a service charge using the GoFan app.Soccer: $5.
5. Concession Stand: Football: will be run by the band boosters. COVID-19 regulations will be followed.Every safety procedure will be taken regarding the handling of food and drinks.
6. Reserved Seat Season Tickets: Reserved seat only-$40. Parking Pass only-$25. Reserved seat season ticket + parking pass-$60. Make check payable to Rockwood High School. Mail to: Rockwood High School, 512 West Rockwood Street, Rockwood, TN 37854. We will mail ticket/pass back to you.
7. No tailgating on school ground this season. This is due to COVID19 regulations. Thank you for your understanding.